Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Ways of The Ruach HaKodesh

The ways of the Holy Spirit are vastly opposed to man's logical thinking - especially a western culture mindset! We in the West are taught to be assertive, free-thinking, and independent. In the East, the community and spiritual leadership are more highly valued within their cultures. Remember our biblical roots are all fundamental to the nation of Israel -Hebrew thought - even when the New Covenant writers penned their words in Greek language. Their spiritual discipline of thought originated in the Old Covenant Scriptures of writers like Moses, Isaiah, and David.


 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways
 are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.





Scripture instructs us to praise ADONAI even when outward circumstances look horrible and hopeless. The Spirit encourages us to rejoice in the midst of severe trials when one experiences rejection, suffering and even persecution. How often do we as believers apply these "illogical" biblical ways of the Spirit? It is NOT easy to apply, but therein lies the spiritual victory.

Friends, I sense that very difficult times are coming to all nations, even the United States of America. Finding myself less than prepared for what could be the toughest days our nation has ever seen, the Spirit has challenged me to get much more deeply into His Word, look for every possibility to share the gospel, and pray at times when I would rather be sleeping. Am I overly negative or a pessimist? I see spiritual victories coming, but in the midst of horrific challenging trials. Perhaps it is the personal spiritual growth plan for me, especially as I seek to find the best ways to be involved in establishing "Messiah's Compassion, Inc." to be a vehicle in position to bless hundreds of Jewish people. In any case, I have felt compelled to write for a period of time to the readers here. Let's prepare now in our "walk with the Spirit and in the Word", and not delay until the severe trials come upon the whole earth prior to our Messiah's return for His bride. (I do believe in pre-tribulation rapture; however, I sense times of great testing will happen even prior to that time period.)

Let us pray for one another. Thank you for your prayers for the ongoing ministry to Jewish in the Great Lakes area, as well as, the upcoming September outreaches in Ukraine, and special ministry in Israel. Your intercession is tremendously valuable to us!  May the LORD powerfully bless you.

No comments: